Saturday, February 9, 2013

My other passion.

I love cars and most things automotive.  The other day I broke down and bought my first new car.  New as in, brand new.  Since the refresh in 2011, I've found the Charger extremely appealing.  Especially in the Toxic Orange and Copperhead Pearl color.



These pictures aren't great.  Just some shots I took at home.  Unfortunately, I missed the sun.



The part of the bumper lit by the sun is a pretty good representation of the color.




The front.  The little glass dome in the lower fascia near the fog lamp is for the adaptive cruise control.



I'm not sure why, but I like this shot.  I'd like it even better if the background were more nicer.



The interior of this car is fantastic.



Just another thing I like about this car.  It isn't likely to be mistaken for anything else going down the road.


I'll post some pictures of it once the weather turns and I take it on a road trip.


Speaking of road trips, stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a pretty cool car. Shame I didn't get to see it this weekend. Oh well, maybe at some point...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll have a chance for a ride.

    ReplyDelete