Monday, September 3, 2012

Hidden Falls - Grand Teton National Park

After leaving Mormon Row I headed back to the park.  There was a guided hike to Hidden Falls and Inspiration Point that I wanted to go on.  When I got there, I discovered that there were a limited number of spots for the hike and that it was already full.  Not to be deterred, I tagged along.

The Tetons from near the start of the hike.



The Cathedral Group.  These are the peaks that comprise the three peaks of the Grand Tetons.  For reference, these peaks are more than a mile apart.



To get to the trailhead, you can hike around the lake or take a boat.  We took the boat.  I don't recall how much it cost, but it was reasonable.  Here is waterfall.  We didn't get to this and I didn't learn the name.



Hidden Falls.  This was a nice hike.  Unfortunately, the falls were washed out by the sun.  This was the best of the pictures I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment