Friday, July 6, 2012

Heading West

After departing Manitowoc, I headed west.  I didn't stop to take pictures in Wisconsin or Minnesota.

I've seen this place name on maps before but never really expected to be there.  It is a far cry from the Ypsilanti I hail from.  The appears to be the focal point of the town.  I didn't see any gas station, restaurant or really anything other than this and houses.



I don't remember where this was, but the large cow on the hill caught my eye.




A rest area in Minnesota or eastern North Dakota.  There were bodies of water all over the place and it was very pretty.  The line across the water is the railroad.



One of the rest areas in North Dakota.  It was a nice building and had displays inside regarding Native American life in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment