Sunday, September 11, 2011

September 11

I headed out to North Bay Park again today. There were a bunch of ducks bathing. Instead of swimming out into the lake as usual, they hung around the shoreline. I kept trying to get a shot of them doing something other than bobbing around in the water, but seemed to just miss any kind of action.



Until I got this shot.



The swans again. They were out in the middle of the bay and I had to use the digital zoom to get a halfway decent pictures.



As I was leaving the park, it started to rain. The only place where I could have stopped for a good picture of the double rainbow was on the exit ramp. Since I didn't want to stop there, I headed to my apartment complex and took this. Try as I might, there wasn't a good place to set up for a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment