Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lake Superior Shore

This is a rare case of me not remembering where I took a photo. I almost always remember something about a photo. But for these, I don't recall. There was a boardwalk to the beach, but I don't really remember anything else. It was either Twelve Mile Beach or Hurricane River as I drove through the campground at both.
I believe it was the latter.


From Hurricane River there is a trail to Au Sable Lighthouse. It is 1.5 miles one way and would have taken me about 30 minutes each way, but given that it was late and I'd already done a fair bit of hiking earlier, I decided to pass. I do know how to get there now and will plan on doing that the next time I am in the area.



The sky had clouded over a bit from earlier in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment