Monday, May 13, 2013

A trip and an update.

Taking my photography class took a lot of time.  It is over and I'm getting back into the swing of things.
I'm visiting family later this week so there probably won't be any updates until I get back.  After that it should be back to normal.  Well, normal for me.

The State Park Project is still a plan, though it may not be as extensive as I'd planned.  Time, as well as money, is an issue.  I hope to cover a large number of parks later this year in a trip through the U.P. and I also hope to hit some things before and after that.

Work demands a lot of time on the weekends and having a single day to visit the parks I want to cover won't allow me to cover them the way I want to.  I'm not sure what, if anything, will be cut, but I'm hoping to keep the project relatively intact.

I am also working on another project that I may cover at a later date.  But that is taking up a bit of time too.  It doesn't seem that any one thing takes too much time, but when added together, it becomes a bit much.

But as I said, with class done now I should have more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment